Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:14 PM   #1618
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
How is it not the point if we draft 5th and he 100% isn’t the best player available?

Sounds like we disagree on our evaluation of Young— I personally don’t think you take him until at least 12 unless you are desperate for a PG. You obviously think he’s a top 5 player. I do not— I think at best he’s a top 12-15 prospect, meaning that at 5, there is absolutely no way he’s still the best player available at that draft position.
My evaluation means shit. I don’t even watch college basketball. I just hope that they don’t make any decisions based on “we already have dsj”, and that they actually take a hard look at Trae and the other guard, because many other experts believe they are better than 12-15.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote