Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:49 AM   #1622
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I go back and forth on who i would take between Bamba and Porter. But if MPJ's medicals look fine and he looks healthy I just can't pass on him. As good as he looks in videos that's also while he was in pain. He didn't have this surgery when he should have, 2 years ago when the injury happened according to him. So he looked that good while playing with pain? I fully trust our medical staff. If they have no concern with him why would I? And if I go by BPA, that is MPJ imo. Bamba helps our whole defense so I'll be happy with him, or any of these guys really... but my personal preference right now is not to worry about something that might happen if our medical staff is comfortable with it. Truthfully speaking DSJ's injury concerned me(and play style for his long term) more than MPJ's and I still thought he was the 2nd best player if his medicals checked out. So unless MPJ looks like ass in his workouts or his medicals come back with concern I'm personally not passing on him if it were up to me(spoiler- it's not for some reason).
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote