View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 12:18 PM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Doesn't matter. He didn't really say anything wrong.
That doesn't answer my question at all - I can draw my own opinion, thanks. I'm asking about the facts so I can understand the context in which he's speaking.

Some people are asking for an ass-whuppin', some people aren't... Did Rice's girlfriend fly off the handle and provoke an emotional response (regardless of the unnecessary physical response), or was this just a case of some roid-raged NFL player looking to beat a weaker person for no good reason? I think the difference is relevant in this case... Because if she provoked him, then I see nothing wrong with SAS's assessment. But if she didn't, then SAS is framing the issue like every woman who has ever been beaten had it coming.

The devil is in the details.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote