View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If there's nothing she could possibly have done to deserve what Rice did, then there's no reason to waste any time focusing on what she might have done prior to his actions. What she did is irrelevant and focusing on it at all takes the focus away from where it should be - squarely on Rice.
Why is it irrelevant? No one said that she did anything to deserve what she received. No one is saying that. All people are saying is that you should put yourself in a better position to where the likeliness of such happening is less. There is a huge difference between what I am saying and what Stephen A. Smith is saying and what you actually believe we are saying. I don't see the disconnect. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT. But, she increased the likeliness that something negative would occur. She still didn't deserve it.

I didn't deserve to get the crap beat out of me by my brother that is 6 years older than me... But I smarted off and agitated him over and over again. Eventually, I caught a fist upside the head. Did I deserve it? No, absolutely not. Did I create a situation to where the likeliness of something negative occurring was increased? Yes I did. Was I in the wrong? Absolutely. Was he in the wrong. Absolutely.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote