View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Sweep your own back porch..

By no stretch of the imagination was I attempting to be rude. I simply do not understand how you could read one thing..totally ignore what was actually written and then claim that it was something else. I'm just confused by that.
Because there is no logic whatsoever to convoluting a situation like this. No minor wrong that the girl might have done should be in a conversation of what he did to her.

It's very similar to a rape. The girl shouldn't have been at that party, or worn skimpy clothes, or dated "that" guy. So she was kinda in the wrong too, right? As if the two wrongs are in any way comparable. Rape is one of the most horrifyingly awful things that can ever happen to a woman. There is no "she shouldn't have done that." Because nothing she did compares to that. Nothing.

My wife nags me and gets on my nerves all the time. And if I beat her or raped her, then nothing she did to nag me or get on my nerves should be in the conversation...at all. They aren't in the same universe of wrongs.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-30-2014 at 04:36 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote