View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 12:28 AM   #33
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I knew exactly who would have what opinion in this thread before I even opened it. D-M both continuously disappoints and never fails to disappoint.

Appalling that any shred of this conversation ever approaches "the woman needs to take responsibility and aim her face away from where the man's fist may end up". Disgusting, inhumane, and uncalled for. But like I said, not surprising at all.
So telling someone to not hit another person because it could potentially put them in a bad situation is now being interpreted as "the woman needs to take responsibility and aim her face away from where the man's fist may end up." Amazing.

Last edited by LSMF; 08-01-2014 at 12:42 AM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote