View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 01:22 AM   #34
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Any time a woman is abused by a man, the conversation starts and ends with how big of a piece of shit he is. I take no other factors into consideration, least of which being "she's partially at fault for 'instigating' the confrontation".

And I won't lie or mince words one bit... I will absolutely, 100% think someone is a horrible human being if they ever disagree on that. This is a black and white issue. A huge football player KOed his fiancee (now wife) and dragged her unconscious body down the hallway. He is less than human and so is anyone that puts any part of the blame onto her.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote