View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #35
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Any time a woman is abused by a man, the conversation starts and ends with how big of a piece of shit he is. I take no other factors into consideration, least of which being "she's partially at fault for 'instigating' the confrontation".

And I won't lie or mince words one bit... I will absolutely, 100% think someone is a horrible human being if they ever disagree on that. This is a black and white issue. A huge football player KOed his fiancee (now wife) and dragged her unconscious body down the hallway. He is less than human and so is anyone that puts any part of the blame onto her.
So was Solange wrong for doing what she did to Jay-Z in the elevator? We live in a VERY double standard society. The camera caught more of what Solange did to Jay-Z than what Ray Rice did to his girlfriend. I do not condone a man to beat a woman just for the hell of it, but the same goes for a female as well, a female can spit on a man, punch him in the face, kick him in his nuts, and if the man retaliates by slapping her, the news will ignore all of the things the female did prior and just focus on the guy's retaliation. So one sided
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote