View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 12:03 AM   #75
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I thought they looked tired last night. Those are the nights I’d like to see Green and Chriss get more run. As it was we lost by 32 points and Luka still played 36 minutes. What have you got to lose? Meanwhile Milwaukee just rested their 3 best players. I think we have two days off until Detroit on Wednesday so hopefully they can get healed. This time of year I worry about maintaining health more than anything, seeding included.
Milwaukee is the defending NBA champs so that is a poor comparison IMO.

I don't think seeding matters as much to them because they are proven winners.

On the other hand the Mavs have yet to get the out the 1st round of the playoffs since 2011.

If you don't think seeding matters for this team then you obviously are taking the important of playoff basketball for granted.

If you can avoid a team like Phoenix until the WCF's who has constantly kicked your ass over recent years by all means you try to do that.

At this point in the season the Mavs aren't the only team with fatigued players.

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-03-2022 at 12:05 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote