View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 10:47 AM   #91
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

After watching the game last night, I vote None of the Above.

There is bound to be a Pittsnoogle or somesuch "cut" that could provide more than these guys.

I don't want to belittle any of them, but JJB is a Dan Dickau look alike, with a little more speed, but less touch and less height. Washington will take years to develop, and he will still end up a short PG, without exceptional quickness. Ebi doesn't have any available D-League time left, and let's face it, whomever does make the slot should end up there.

Maybe Marshall if he is cut from Indy (not sure if that is allowed though).

I just didn't see that "exceptional" upside in any of them - that would make you want to keep them around for a few years to develop. Ebi would probably be the closest, but he is out of D-League options.

<edit>
The more I look at the roster -- Ebi may make it.
Unless I am mistaken, only two players per team can go to the D-league. Is this correct?

If so, then I am guessing Pops, and Ager end up there. Ebi might be able to develop with the team then.

Last edited by dalmations202; 10-18-2006 at 11:22 AM.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote