View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:16 PM   #3242
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I won the fight but it's nothing to brag about...kind of like beating up an invalid. The guy is a freaking idiot.

To complicate matters, the guy also happens to be my boss.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunatelyh) he's just barely smart enough to understand that without me he'd lose half of his business and his entire staff would quit, so he can't take any retribution.

Incidentally....I thought this brilliantly insightful article on The Office and corporate heirarchy's perfectly captures the real work structure of my office, aforementioned idiot being the personificaton of the clueless.

Last edited by alexamenos; 11-23-2009 at 05:22 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote