View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 11:11 AM   #37
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I have absolutely no idea who will win this ball game. All I know is that I hope the Mavs are far more prepared emotionally and mentally than I (or is it "than me?" shit, I'm cracking).

It will take all the mental toughness I can muster just to make the trip from my office to my sofa. I fear I'll dribble the remote control off of my right foot, or otherwise be so emotionally incapacitated that I won't be able to summon the requisite concentration necessary to operate the remote for the three seconds necessary to tune into TNT (or is it ESPN? oh shit). I fear that if things get tough I might snap and punch my dog in the 'nads.

....and that's just for the pre-game.

I think it's quite feasible that by the beginning of the fourth quarter I'll be curled up in a fetal position on my living room with drool running across my chin. Emergency medical attention, and perhaps even psychiatric care, will almost certainly be required if the game is tight with under 2 minutes to play.

...but that's just me.

Go Mavs.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-22-2006 at 11:19 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote