View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #38
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

I see a better utilization of a Dirk double team,so the supporting cast will start contributing like we all know it can.
Dirk will be more moderate and will contribute more from the line,while Josh,Jet ,Jerry and hopefuly Devin would punish the spurs for double teaming Dirk and slash their defense.
I think That Keith could come out useful from the bench,as long as we dont put him on Duncan.
Marquise should see as little amount of game as possible,we have much better options to play the 1-3.He's too slow to keep up with either ginobili or parker,and i think even finley would punish him in the post or perimeter.
All and all,a good game by Devin,Josh and Jerry is the key.We need to slash their defense, run them over on offense,and excel on the half court set on defense.
The 3 slashers could realy cause trouble to duncan,getting him in early foul trouble.
Thtat's when we have to tighten our defense to prevent those ginobili/parker explosive penetrations.
If we manage to run and gun and still force a solid set game,we should close the game in the 3rd.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote