Thread: Thanks Mr. Bush
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 01:36 PM   #48
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
FOR THE LAST TIME EVILMAV- there is NO PROOF Sadaam and Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 !!! U dont get it do u??????
Reeds, why don't you go back and re-read my original post. I never claimed that Saddam was responsible for 9-11- I merely argued that deposing the murderer may have forestalled possible future disasters...

And just for the record, a number of weeks back the Daily Telegraph published a series of ground-breaking articles which drew upon captured Iraqi documents to show that Al Queda and Iraq had in fact had enjoyed some level of communication and cooperation, and that on at least one occasion a high level representative of Osama was hosted in Baghdad to negotiate with the Hussein regime...

Daily Telegraph