View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 12:33 AM   #44
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
As frustrating as those shots were on TV, I can imagine that they were 50x more frustrating in person, surrounded by their fans....
No violence and the hazing was all right, I got a whole section booshower for a couple minutes but otherwise, just even back and forth. Except I had a whole lot less to work with..

Most annoying was their attitude about the Mavericks. They really bought into the whole believe thing... when things went well for them, like Baron's half courter, they were matter of fact "Oh, he did it again!" or "Keep shooting, Dirk! I want you to hoot it all day long!", when things went the other way, it was as if they were losing to an underdog, like when Stackhouse hit 4-5 3's in the 1st half, it was "Why can't they cover Jerry Stackhouse? It's <bleeping> Jerry Stackhouse! The guy sucks!"

Still burns as it was my first Mavericks playoff game. >(

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 10-31-2007 at 12:35 AM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote