Thread: Body Building
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body Building

I am not sure if anyone on this board is into body building, but I have to share some great news about my daughter. She took up body building about seven years ago, her mother (my wife) was dying of cancer and her husband (in the Special Forces) was constantly being deployed to Iraq, Afganistan, and Africa, she joined a gym to relieve the stress and she became hooked.

Well this weekend she clinched the Women's Open Bodybuilding division at the May 16th OCB Pride of the Atlantic show in Richmond, VA to become one of the newest IFPA Pros.

She does not use steriods, thus competes in that division. She will compete in the Pro Masters division since she is over 35.

I am so proud of her, she has worked so hard to get where she is at.

I will be building her a website to feature her pics, bio, etc. and will post that here when I get it done. Below is a picture of her from the meet this weekend. She weighs all of 112 pounds.

Last edited by left texas; 05-27-2009 at 04:31 AM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote