View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #143
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

It's really refreshing to see great amounts of effort being given this early in the season. We are sharing the ball and in turn, getting great open looks at the basket.

We do have some work to do on the defensive end, especially rebounding, but things are definitely headed in the right direction. Also need to see Brand become a little more consistent, however, this team has so many weapons that he doesn't have to be a 15 ppg guy. He can be an 8-10 guy with everyone pitching in.

Collison, Mayo, and Kaman have been better than advertised. Crowder looks like one of the steals of the draft. I know it will be hard with Collison, DoJo, and Roddy, but I'm looking forward to seeing Cunningham get some development as well.

I'm also real curious/anxious to see Dirk and Roddy fully mixed in as well (as is everybody). It seems like Dirk is about to have some big time fun. The depth this team could have is astounding.

Last edited by MascisMan; 11-06-2012 at 09:15 AM.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote