Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2001, 08:53 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

My gf's sister got out of pharmacology school a couple years ago. How many years is it going to take you? I'm taking the MCAT next Spring and sending my apps in before the Fall (for Fall '03 admission) but I'm being realistic here..going from a virtually non-science bg to med school-hopeful is a stretch, so my backup plan is to go to PA school in '03 if I don't get into med school. Then I'll hit med school afterwards. PA's are surprisingly well paid ($70k average in Texas, almost $80k in Cali), but I still intend to earn an MD.

Oh and I totally understand how hard it is to go back to school after so long! I've only been out of school a few months, and already I'm not digging the undergrad scene at UTD. They all seem like a bunch of immature juveniles. Going back after so many years must be a total pain in the ass!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote