View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #185
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

checked in at an all new monday morning low of 191.8. Haven't been riding much due to weather. A week or two of good weather over the holidays (so I can get out and ride) and I might get there soon.

Objectives aside...I'm really not doing anything out of the ordinary these days...by that I mean I'm not going to start doing something (or eating something) different once I hit 189.9. The weight is coming off slowly but surely....wouldn't be surprised to get down to 185ish...eventually.