View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #96
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
What about not making excuses for horrible officiating in saying 'OT record, y'all?'

I'm a big fan of criticizing officiating in a big way (when appropriate), bc the NBA is not honest with the topic. So somebody has to be. That's why I like JVG that much, because sometimes it seems he is the only one that has the guts to point fingers in front of a big audience. No other sport overprotects their refs the way the NBA does.
I'm not saying it's ok there chief, but any person who watches the NBA knows the refs suck. I, of course, wish it was different, but the refs aren't the reason for the crappy season. I'd say the Mayo thing was worthy and so did the NBA, but I'm not as sold on the Bogut non call. It could have gone either way.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote