View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #392
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilease View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...espnapi_public

I'm not sure if this is the right topic for that, but it says "random articles" and I guess this is as random as it gets. My question is: Why dont the Mavs just say hes healthy (hes practicing afterall) and let him sit out the suspension? Why didnt they just do it 1-2 games ago if it looks like he will be ready to play next week? I really doubt the NBA is actually checking how healthy he is, and since hes back in practice anyway, how exactly could they say "no, hes not healthy enough to sit out his suspension"? Just doesnt make sense to let him practice but not put him as available player.
Excellent use of the random article thread.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote