View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 11:26 PM   #96
justvisitingsixerfan

justvisitingsixerfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Now that's a hell of an exaggeration. His defense was ok, he had some good and bad moments here and there but he's definitely not the worst defensive PG right now. If you say he's the worst shooting PG, ok I wouldn't really disagreeā€¦ but no, defensively he's ok.

It's his slow tempo that hurts most. Mavs live off quick transition game but thats not really happening with Rondo. He holds the ball until everyone is settled which makes it easier for opponents to defend. He still can find guys with his good vision but since we are not a good catch&shoot team his value is limited. Man, either Rondo adapts to our game by the end of the season or he needs to go in my opinion. I actually thought that he was further in his development like 3-4 games ago but apparently he's not.

Rondo is the worst to me cause he is given so much credit for his Defense, which was based on repotation like 7 years ago. He is just like KOBE is, is given a whole lot of credit on the Defensive side when neither he, nor Kobe has done a darn thing defensively for years.

All Reputation based. Rondo IS Horrible on D. And whether Carlislie admits it or not, Rondo will be the reason this teams falls flat. And before the trade, I had them in the top-4 best teams in the league at 3. Now, they will be 1st round fodder for whoever plays them.
justvisitingsixerfan is offline   Reply With Quote