View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 08:14 PM   #145
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Eric Pincus: Philadelphia will send Denver’s 2016 second round draft pick + their own 2017 second to Pelicans for Ish Smith
– via Twitter EricPincus
I guess getting Denver's pick makes it a little lower. Apparently Tony Wroten was released as well.

Bobby Marks: Wroten is eligible to be claimed from the following teams; BKN, POR, MIN, MIL, UTH, WAS, MIA, OKC, CLE, GSW.
– via Twitter BobbyMarks42
Nobody claimed him, Wroten has cleared waivers. Not that we really have a roster spot to spare, but he does bring one extremely good skill (getting to the rim) that could really help spacing and offensive rebounding issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Some were upset we didn't get to do a snt of sorts to get hibbert before we ended up getting zaza for nothing. I can't for th life of me understand how hibbert has fallen so hard the last few years. More times than not when I see his line after games he has 3 rebs in 25-27mins like tonight. Averaging 6 rebs a game in 26mins on the year. Meanwhile Zaza grabs 10.5 in 28mins a game and again we got him for nothing and his salary is pennies to the dollar of hibbert.
I'll admit to having Hibbert high on my wish list among those that were reasonably available. Zaza never occurred to me at all... and to be honest, I. Didn't really recognize his impact even when I watched the Bucks last year. Glad with the result, though I'd absolutely still roll the dice on Hibbert as a deadline pickup or even a FA option this summer. I think he's more "needs a good coach/system" than "inexplicably washed up before 30 for no discernable reason" though I'd believe either theory.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote