View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 03:33 PM   #1459
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Dude, if you’re going to whine at least be accurate.

Knicks acquired LA’s 2020 first-round draft pick, Moe Harkless, the right to swap first-round picks with the Clippers in 2021, Detroit’s second-round pick (via the Clippers) in 2021, and the draft rights to point guard Issuf Sanon for Morris.
Knicks get:Maurice Harkless, Issuf Sanon, Clippers' 2020 first-round pick and 2021 second-round pick (via Detroit)

Ummm not sure where you are getting two 1st round picks from and that 2020 pick they did land is probably going to be 2-3 spots at best over the mavs 2nd round pick claimed from the warriors so it's pretty much like a late 1st round pick that was really the only true value in that trade not harkless or Sanon and unless the clippers fall apart I'm going to assume they won't be swapping draft positions in 2021which makes that part of deal obsolete

I'm pretty sure if the mavs wanted they could have offered a little better package then the actual fruits of the deal but it's irrevelant because I'm not sure Morris was really a target by the mavs

I was just pointing out my jealousy of the clippers getting a quality wing for peanuts

I personally would have made a run at Gordon and seen if Orlando would bite
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote