View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 11:21 AM   #14
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavericks vs. Spurs Gameday Thread

Quote:
4. Don't double Duncan.

The Mavs should put Dampier, Booth, or even Henderson on Duncan and make him earn his points. Don't double him, because that's what gets the Spurs offense going. Let Duncan try and hit a career high. He's not going to beat you by himself.
Good point. They're the best passing team I've seen this year so you pay dearly for the double team. Let Duncan get his hard earned 30 and contain his supporting cast.

I'm looking for Devin to be a key figure in this one. I haven't seen an opposing pg as unaffected by Devin as Tony Parker was last week. If Devin can frustrate Parker and keep him out of the lane, it would go a long way towards us picking up the win.