View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 08:01 AM   #105
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas at Memphis Gameday Thread

Quote:
but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve some criticism.
the only valid criticism is that he has been shooting poorly. He has shot sub-standard the last couple games....but that has not effected his effort or overall production. Every shooter goes through bad streches...I just hope Dirk does not pull the shot count back to around 16-18 when Finely returns. Fin needs his 12-14 shots(not 17 or 18), but Dirk should take 20 a game(not 16 or 17)...and as always, if my option is A: Fin taking 3 more 17ft jumpers or B: Dirk attacking the hole or creating his shot three more times a game, I'll take Dirk...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote