View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #1302
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Regardless what you think, we were a highly efficient offensive team with Nelson as a starter. And our defense has improved. But not as much we hoped for.
If Nelson is still on this team and not Rondo then Ellis is guarding Harden if we play rockettes. Ellis would be in immediate foul trouble and thus a non factor taking away option 1 of the offense. Similar issues with crop up with every single playoff caliber team. Just look at the other playoff teams and tell me which guard Nelson has a prayer of defending. I'd rather have a team that is better for the playoffs than a team that can score 140 on the lakers.

This team lost depth, chemistry, and it's identity. And did so during the season and had to adjust rotations and build new chemistry with those new rotations and such on the fly and then battled injuries and players playing hurt. This over sensationalizing of Nelson rly blows my mind.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote