View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 02:08 PM   #48
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Lol big yikes if we are counting on Holmes to be the answer. Sure, he can perhaps improve the rotation but the Mavs are still in dire need of a trade to upgrade 4 and/or 5, with or without Lively. I expect him back in no time to be honest, shit he's 19 so he might not even miss a game.

But yea, Holmes def played a big part in this one. Pardon me if I'm not sold he's the answer, especially not on defense. His rebounding was a welcome boost, as was his smart pick/screening game. Gortat-esque type of player but again, still leaves a need for big paint defense.
No one thinks that. Hes a serviceable spark plug at 15 mpg tops. Id rather see him than Powell. That?s just how bad our talent is at the 4/5

Last edited by Melonhead; 11-24-2023 at 02:08 PM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote