View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 12:05 AM   #1
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future
Default Convince me that the Kings...

don't beat the Suns if they meet in the 1st round. Artest has really made this team better and they have a really good starting line up. Shareef and Bonzie off of the bench is not bad either. And of course, Bibby has had a couple of very good series' vs. Nash. Why are the Suns or Denver, if they get up to 6 seed, favored...or are they even favored at all in Denver's case? How good are the Kings? Opinions?
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote