View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 01:34 AM   #15
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all
Default RE:Wallace to Dallas 50-50% (Mark Stein)

On NBA Fastbreak, Steven A. Smith says that there is no way that Portland will take on Jamison's and Tariq's contracts for that long. He says Walker's contract is much more friendly to the Blazers. He says that Dallas will make that trade possibly.

I have to agree with all those who want to keep Jamison. He FITS with this team in the small forward spot very well. He has a very nice inside game that this team NEEDS BADLY. He shoots lights out almost every game! He is a stand up individual and I really like this guy. His defense has improved markedly over the last few games. I would much rather see Walker leave in this trade.

OH BY THE WAY, FINLEY won the dunk of the night on NBA fastbreak. Congrats Fin!!!!

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote