View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 07:04 PM   #40
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

For what it's worth I think Garrett was never awful at play calling, I think I remember reading in the past that Romo would check out of run plays in favor of pass plays. Not that I blame him, we didn't have a strong run game till last year and I think he still checked out of those plays because the defense was so historically bad that he felt he had to score 35+ to have a shot at a W. To me romo only checked into pass plays this year when he had single coverage on dez, and i'll stop there cuz I just made myself sad again.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote