View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #104
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Cadbane I can't believe you called him a fucking gook dude. I just saw the screen shot and what the hell man. I can't believe I am posting FreedCadbane when all I thought you were banned for was calling out someone on their dumb post.

I love your passion for the Mavericks, but that was way too far.
Yeah, the mods don't ban people unless they cross the "stupid f*cking g**k" line - they're not as petty as Cadbane is trying to make everyone believe, plus this isn't the first time that he's been banned...

The guy is a sociopath, by definition:

Quote:
Characterized by at least 3 of the following:

1) Callous unconcern for the feelings of others

2) Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.

3) Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.

4) Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression.

5) Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.

6) Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for their antisocial behavior.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote