View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #119
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Well I think several people have given plenty reason why they don't favor him for one reason or another. He is small, can't defend,can't rebound, he is a very very streaky shooter- meaning when you need it it's likely not going to be there. He can't pass well, doesn't make the best decisions. I love his attitude and he seems to be a great guy but we need size and consistency at the SG. His isn't a pg.

Yeah, he may have played for a while with Dirk but that only taken us so far. Also both of them on the court is bad defensively. We need a new mentality and fresh help around Dirk.
I agree.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote