Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:00 PM   #1202
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we had been given some kind of indication about whether or not Eloise or Widmore ever saw Jacob. Richard sort of answered the question about who was the leader in 1977. It was clearly Eloise. But Widmore was clearly in charge in 1986 when Ben took Alex.

I was thinking about Brams warning to Miles that he was "playing for the wrong team".

I think someone already said this...but I think we need to start considering that Widmore is playing for the Fake Locke (Flocke)/Body Snatch Anti-Jacob guy...which might put Ben and Widmore on the same team next year I guess?

Then again, if the "humans" are aware of the demi-gods little game of "people suck" vs "no they don't"...wouldn't that ruin it?

Bleah.