View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #209
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the 7 o clock Thursday opening of GOTG in IMAX last night. Now I start this out by saying that I'm not a huge fan of Marvel movies and find many of them to be mediocre to boring. This one finally sheds some light, color, and fun into the genre. Not a great movie, but as far as mindless popcorn movies go, it is one of the best of the year. If you remember the old computer game Space Quest or can have fun watching Buckaroo Bonzai, then this is the movie for you. Pretty much a collaboration of every B genre sci-fi movie/game/show ever made.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote