View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:21 PM   #215
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Outgoing
Knick - Very interesting look at early modern surgery/medicine
Outlander - Love the time travel anthropology. Decently strong/smart woman lead. Lots of kilts
Strain - So bad it's good. Definitely Lovecraftian and ridiculous, but thoroughly entertaining, despite it's strangely erratic pacing.
Under the Dome - Oh God it's bad. So bad. I tolerated season one, hoping it would get better. It didn't. It got much much worse and gave away that it had no idea what it was doing. Only Dean Norris was worth watching and the writing got so bad that even that was unbearable.

Incoming
Mavs! (yay!) - Missed it so much
Bob's Burgers - hope it's good. Last four seasons have been the best thing on TV
Sleepy Hollow - Don't know if I can watch any more. Season 2 has been awful so far after being one of the best new shows last year. Really hoping for better, but it got incredibly weird quickly with the over-arching story (like Fringe) instead of enjoying itself like episodic X-files (haunted house episode one episode, freak show the next, etc)
Marvel's Agents of Shield--So bad for 2/3 of season 1, but I stuck with it. It got good and season 2 has stayed pretty good.
Walking Dead- getting pretty burned out, but it was one of the better shows on TV. Don't know if it's gotten worse or if I've just gotten fatigued of the premise. Still planning to watch season 5.
American Horror - Season 1 was spooky and original. Season 2 was like an 80s horror fanatic puked all over a video rental store. It was creepy and amazing, but the story was nonsensical. Season 3 was SOOOOOOoooo bad. It turned into a supernatural soap opera. Season 4 will have two episodes to get back to season 1/2 quality. It's either well-written like 1, scary like 2, or I will walk away

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-08-2014 at 05:24 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote