View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #216
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, don't get me starting on American Horror Story. The low point was when they did that random Stevie Nicks music video for no apparent reason. His shows start out great the first 2-3 episodes and then just completely derail after that. I'm sure the Freak Show one will start out with promise only to do the same.

Recent shows watched:

Ray Donovan- Must see for great acting, good characters, and not knowing what might happen. Not the best or most original premise, but the characters keep it going. John Voight is dynamite.

The Knick- So good and so want to see the next episode after I finish the previous one.

The Strain- The show has a reasonably big budget and yet they can't get the hair pieces right on the male characters. Even the flashback of the old dude had bad makeup/hair. It's fun though and not to be taken with an ounce of seriousness.

Hell on Wheels- Don't know many who still watch this, but this season is much better than the previous ones. Such a 50/50 of good and terrible aspects.

Peaky Blinders (Netflix/BBC)- Cillian Murphy is really good, but the show is semi boring for what should be a more intriguing premise.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-08-2014 at 05:52 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote