View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 02:38 PM   #244
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavericks vs. Spurs Gameday Thread

Goodness, Madape. So we paid a guy 73 million and we shouldn't even play him? Is that what you are saying?

And I'm a good fan if I openly berate a player that I like? The enthusiasm you show has been respectable, but your knee-jerking has been over the top. You refuse to accept that Damp is what he is- an overpaid guy that makes the team a little bit better. Your signature that depicts Dampier as a stinking pile of poop goes way beyond anything that AEX has ever done.

You seem to confuse my point here. We should be supporting our team, we should be supporting and at the same time critiquing the play of our players, but we should not be hoping for a player to completely fail to an extent that the majority of your posts for 2 months have either been Bradley and LaFrentz butt-licking posts or posts about how terrible Dampier is and how we shouldnt even give him a chance.

That is the real point. No matter what any poster has said about any player, you are the only one that is spending the majority of his or her time attacking those that give Dampier any credit. You only appear when Dampier has a poor rebounding night, and tell us all "I told you so" in your over-the-top ways. If AEX did that, instead of posting in only 2-3 non-gameday threads then I would disagree with him too. The fact is, that no one has done so much to attack and totally berate a Mavs player in the entire time that I've been here.

At least I'm realistic and patient. You and Captain Disaster would get along quite well. Neither of you think that any move can be any good and that the past was always better than anything we can do in the future. Your doomsday posts are very similar.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote