View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #52
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Not that I buy the think and feel stuff that your shoveling, but I really don't understand how making the distinction that developing unborn babies (no matter what age) can't think or feel is in any way a justification to make it ok to abort. By that line of thinking, Im guessing you cannot see the distinction that the act of aborting an unborn is nothing more than stealing away their opportunity to becoming a living, breathing, human being? Or are you against protecting that kind of opportunity for an innocent? pro-choice sounds alot like pro-murder to me.
That is exactly the Catholic Church's reasoning for being against contraception.

Until you are a sentient being you don't deserve the same rights as me. Will a 4 week embryo be a sentient being at some point? Possibly. But not yet. Just like everytime you use a condom you are extinguishing POTENTIAL sentience.

By the way have you ever had sex with a girl on the pill?
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote