View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 12:46 AM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Fire his worthless behind

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
I'm with you FFM.. Fans just can't take getting their asses beat by a better team tonight.

I am NOT happy with the way terry runs the team. He doesn't move the ball like he should and it looks like he doesn't play the pick and roll well. It's hard to throw it in to damp because he's so inconsistent. I think armstrong is a better pure point than terry but he doesn't have a cluie about half of the plays. So nellie went with the guys who I thought gave him the best chance. He had damp out there but was getting torched. Damp and dirk were playing their little guard at the 3pt line for goodness sakes after a switch. When the didn't switch they stuck a three. Ridanove I think was also 5-7 or something, pretty unconsciious.
Exactly. Nellie could've coached his ass off tonight and we still would've lost. I'm not sure if everyone wants to realize how good this team really is. As of right now they are mediocre. A mediocre team that doesn't really have an identity and they are struggling to find it and it doesn't make things better we have had injuries plagging us. What people also forget is that we lead this game by 1 in the fourth. We were just out played.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote