View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 09:55 AM   #277
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Passing Yards:
Dallas - 261
Washington - 242

Rushing Yards:
Dallas - 90
Washington - 104 (keep in mind that 25 came on that crap run by Brunell)

Total Yards:
Dallas - 351
Washington - 346

Total Yards for Washington prior to the two lucky bombs:
Washington - 237
Sweet reasoning. Take away all of the big plays from team B (as lucky) but keep all the big plays from team A (as "deserved" I presume?) and then amazingly team A has better stats! Shocking how that works!

If I wasn't so ugly, stupid and obnoxios the chicks would really dig me... I am HOT!

more appropriate comparison (assuming you want to irrationally dump "big plays"):

without each teams' two biggest plays (the two lucky throws from the skins; and the deserved interseption at the end of the first Q, and the desrved 70 yard fleaflicker by the boys)

score: Dallas 3 Washington 0 (the interseption led to one fg and all three tds were big throws)

rushing yards Skins 104 - Dallas 90

Passing yards Dallas ~190 Skins ~170

pretty much a wash all around. But I guess if you want to disregard meaningless anomolous big plays Dallas comes out with a dominating 3 to nothing win. yippee.

mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote