View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:17 AM   #58
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I apparently missed a good game in the late night as I went to bed instead of watching LA/Hou.

In the first game though, Portland will be for real in about 4-5 years. If they can suck enough this year to get a good top 5 pick and find one more player, with Oden coming back. That team could only be growing pains away from a title. They have their frontline. They have good youngsters in Roy and Webster.

They played much better than I expected against the Champs, and although they didn't win, they stayed in it to the end.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote