View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 09:11 AM   #38
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
-Nice to get the W with DFS, Bull, and Brown going 3 of 15 from 3.

-Ntlikina is good. Man did the Knicks misuse by trying to make him an on-ball player. He is so much better off the ball and as a catch-and-shoot guy or off the bounce when the defense is rotating. He probably can't sustain his early shooting numbers, but he's still one of the most consistent, high-energy, slippery defenders I've ever seen. He reminds me of Matisse Thybulle. He should get even more burn moving forward.

-If Brown isn't hitting threes we might as well try Green.

-The game started much better. Of course it's easy to look good when you're hitting shots, but the Mavs also defended a lot better (fighting through screens especially) and moved the ball a lot better on offense. All in all you can't complain about the effort today.
Maybe NY did misuse him but some of it is him growing and developing. Whether he's with Luka or JB he fits in nicely. He moves the ball well and makes good decisions. If his perimeter shooting percentage is expected to drop some, which sounds logical, I think we could also expect him to make more of the close shots. He has missed some slightly contested layups that to get to the next level he should be making. Finishing in the paint and a cpl more attacks off the dribble is what I'm hoping comes next.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote