View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 09:47 AM   #69
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stojakovic Asks Kings to Trade Him

Can we put a legal limit on how many time you can triple-quote a post ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If I could just offer my 2 cents in the middle of all the chest thumping here, Peja is obviously an amazing talent. Last year I thought he was the best pure shooter in the league and his defense is NOT THAT BAD. He was 3-0 in defending the Mav's potentially game winning/tieing shots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

But Peja's game clearly suffered when Webber came in and became the focus of the offense. I don't think anyone can argue that. Peja's most effective when he's the number one option and struggles when's he's not. We already have our number one option and we need to build around him by surrounding him with solid role players - not other on-the cusp superstars. We've already seen what happens when Dirk is not the focal point of our offense. I've had enough of that.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote