View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 09:58 PM   #76
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Stojakovic Asks Kings to Trade Him

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
"Don't get upset because I exposed your ignorant as posts to the board."

Don't worry FFM, I won't get upset about something as unintelligable as that statement.

And as for your statements, how many GMs in the leauge would take Finley over Peja or Manu?

My guess?

None.

Okay and that helps your debate how? I'm sure every GM in the league would take a younger Peja or even an older Peja over Finley. I won't even comment on Ginobilli. He got beat out of his starting spot by Hedo Turkoglu and that's all that needs to be said.
wtf?!..turkoglu beat ginobilli out of his starting job? is that a joke? they moved ginobilli back to the bench because they had no spark and he provided the energy off the bench

why on earth would they sign him for 7-8 mill/year and let hedo walk for the mle if hedo was the better player?

Probably because they didn't want to give Hedo that same contract the Jazz did. Ginobilli was put on the bench because that's what he does well. He comes off the bench and can provide a spark as you stated. Also, at the time he was sat on the bench he was struggling. He was struggling at the beginning of last season and when he was sat on the bench that's when he started having success.
hedo signed with the magic

i don't understand what you're saying in the next part of your post..basically, manu had to come off the bench because the spurs didn't have a bench if he was the starter..turkoglu is a spare that they thought they could get by with in the starting lineup....with ginobilli starting, they could never ever afford to bring turkoglu off the bench to be a spark..like i said, he is a spare

you might see ginobilli starting this year with brent barry coming off the bench at either pg,sg,sf if not all three positions within the same game..the spurs wanted either a shooter or slasher off the bench at the beginning of last season..they obviously didn't have a shooter but they had ginobilli the slasher...this year they have ~50% from the field in barry and seeing how they lacked shooting last year off the bench, he will be the answer
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote