Thread: Spurs @ Nuggets
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 02:21 PM   #35
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
That's just the thing though. Carmelo wasn't killing Bowen. Quite the opposite, in fact. Bowen effectively took him out of the game in the 3rd. Pop took Bowen out because he picked up two quick fouls, so I figured he was just saving him for the 4th. But then Carmelo lit Finley up, and Bowen never got off the bench. Just a bad decision by Pop.
Hell didn't Carmelo have 20 by the 3rd? I wasn't really keeping up with the game I was just sort of catching it while other shows were on commercial but it seemed Bowen made Carmelo work but it did nothing to prevent the outcome. I remember even the announcers were saying Pop is sitting Bowen to the 5 minute mark in the 4th quarter but he never came back in. Unless he was hurt I don't know if I understand Pop's decision there unless he was thinking offense and free throws.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote