View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 12:47 AM   #59
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
The problem with this question, as I see it, is we may never know. Besides the first half of this season, has he ever deferred to his teammates? Will he ever? Lamar Odom went from a 20 point scorer to garbage man overnight when he joined the Lakers. Same thing kind of happened with Caron (?) Butler a couple of years back. I'm seeing a track record of teammates that have their growth stunted.
Oh, come on now. I think we know. It's not as if Kobe takes *every* shot. He takes most of them in crunch time because everybody and God knows that he has the best chance of anyone on that team to score it.

After all, what is the definition of "go to guy?"
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote