Thread: Plea to Mods
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #6
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I merged the umpteen thousand Ron Paul threads...

Any more requests? The rest seemed okay with the exception of Hillary threads... .but I can't merge poll threads with others without losing the poll.
Thanks.
No more requests. It seems to have gotten harder to keep a coherent discussion going in there lately. There's a lot of single post threads, and a lot of discussion gets splintered across several threads. That's the nature of political discussion in some sense, maybe. And maybe it's got something to do with discussion of politicians vs. discussion of political topics, but it seems we used to be able to keep it a little more organized. I don't know what can be done to keep the forum a little more coherent.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote