View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #631
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I would assume a 12 man pitching staff? or the usual 11?

If 12 and you remove Feldman and Sheppers from the list - that still leaves one more needing to go down --- Bush, Harrison or Kirkman -- IMO.

I am assuming that Wilson, Holland, Feliz, Lewis, Ogondo, Lowe, Oliver, Rhodes, ODay all have spots locked up. Harrison, Hunter, Kirkman, Bush, Webb, Feldman, and the rest fighting for the last 2-3 spots...............

Fielders will have 4 outfielders, 4 infielders, MY as DH, 2 catchers, a backup corner infielder (Napoli or Davis), and a backup middle infielder (Blanco) at a minimum, IMO. That is 13 right there and 14 if they keep both Napoli and Davis on the major league roster. That is only one extra outfielder. WoW.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote