Thread: AI to Grizzlies
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #20
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's unfortunate that he wouldn't embrace a sixth man role. He still wouldn't have been ideal for our team since we already had Jet for instant offense off the bench as well as plenty of other capable scorers. In general however, I think it would have increased his value in the eyes of most teams that aren't as deep as us.

I know we shouldn't be concerned... but Memphis has a lot of talent. It's unstable talent, cancerous talent, but talent none the less. Of course, they could have just kept Pau Gasol and perhaps avoided what I forsee as an inevitable on court bloodbath between Iverson and Randolph that will put the Palace brawl to shame.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote